- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all
users, this system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify
unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. You
are hereby notified that use of this site constitutes consent to such
monitoring. Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this system may
result in criminal prosecution.
- If you visit our site, we collect and store the following information only: the name
of the domain from which you accessed the Internet (e.g., aol.com); the IP address from
which you accessed this site; the date and time you accessed the site; and the pages
- Documents posted in PDF format may be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader software, which
is available as a free download from
www.Adobe.com. Adobe.com offers information for users with disabilities, including accessing PDF documents with assistive technology.
- The Fourth Circuit is not responsible for the creation or maintenance of web sites
linked to this site, and does not vouch for the accuracy, completeness, or currency of any
of the materials included on them.
- Technical questions about this web site may be submitted by e-mail to the
webmaster. Please use this e-mail
address only for technical questions about the Court's web site. Other questions should
be addressed to the Clerk's Office by mail at 1100 East Main Street, Suite 501, Richmond,
Virginia, 23219, or by phone at 804-916-2700.