Fourth Circuit oral argument audio files in MP3 format are posted on the court's Internet site by the next business day. The court began posting links to oral argument audio files in May 2011.
- Listen to Oral Arguments May 2011-present in the list below.
- Argument sessions between September 2002 and April 2011: CDs of oral argument recordings may be requested from the clerk's office using the Oral Argument CD Request Form. A fee of $31 applies (except to the United States and to individuals providing services under the Criminal Justice Act).
- Sorting: click on Argument Date or Case Number to sort by date or case number.
- Searching: To search for a party name, case number or date on this page, select "Ctrl F" and enter a search term in the box that opens.
- Saving: To save the MP3 file, right-click a case number and select "Save link as..." or "Save target as..."
- Help: If you have trouble playing the MP3 files, please review How to Set Your Computer to Play Oral Argument Audio Files.