Government & CJA Rates

CJA counsel are eligible for reduced government travel rates. If traveling by train or commercial airline, CJA counsel must call 804-916-2700 and request a travel authorization form. The form will include contact information for the government's travel representative, whom counsel should contact to obtain government rate plane or train tickets. CJA counsel may make their own plane or train reservations only if they can thereby obtain a less expensive rate. For complete information on CJA payments, see CJA Payment Memorandum and Capital Budgeting and Payment Memorandum.